CCNP ENCOR 350-401
CCNP is probably the most popular Cisco certification there is.
This course covers everything in CCNP ENCOR 350-401. You will learn about a whole range of protocols and techniques we use on Cisco routers and switches.
We are currently working on building this course page and menu. We add new lessons every week.
In this course you will learn:
- VLANs and trunks.
- The different spanning-tree versions like STP, RSTP, and MST.
- How to configure Etherchannels / Link aggregation.
- Routing protocols including EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP.
- Cisco wireless.
- Multicast protocols like PIM dense, sparrse, and sparse-dense mode.
- Network designs and architectures like the campus design or leaf-spine architecture.
- How to configure NAT/PAT and first hop redundancy protocols like HSRP, VRRP, or GLBP.
- How to configure Quality of Service (QoS) topics like queuing, policing, and shaping.
- How to monitor and troubleshoot your network.
- How to secure your routers and switches.
- How network automation impacts traditional network management.
- Different virtualization technologies.
- And many other topics…
Presented to you by instructor Rene Molenaar, CCIE #41726
- A basic understanding of networking (CCNA level).