CCNP ENCOR 350-401
CCNP is probably the most popular Cisco certification there is.
This course covers everything in CCNP ENCOR 350-401. You will learn about a whole range of protocols and techniques we use on Cisco routers and switches.
In this course you will learn:
- VLANs and trunks.
- The different spanning-tree versions like STP, RSTP, and MST.
- How to configure Etherchannels / Link aggregation.
- Routing protocols including EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP.
- Cisco wireless.
- Multicast protocols like PIM dense, sparrse, and sparse-dense mode.
- Network designs and architectures like the campus design or leaf-spine architecture.
- How to configure NAT/PAT and first hop redundancy protocols like HSRP, VRRP, or GLBP.
- How to configure Quality of Service (QoS) topics like queuing, policing, and shaping.
- How to monitor and troubleshoot your network.
- How to secure your routers and switches.
- How network automation impacts traditional network management.
- Different virtualization technologies.
- And many other topics…
Presented to you by instructor Rene Molenaar, CCIE #41726
- A basic understanding of networking (CCNA level).