CCNA Routing & Switching ICND2 200-105
CCNA Routing & Switching is probably the most popular Cisco certification there is. There are two certifications:
- CCNA ICND1 100-105
- CCNA ICND2 200-105
This course covers everything in ICND2 and you will learn more about the things you learned in ICND1, and some new topics!
In this course you will learn:
- Learn the basics of networking.
- How to configure VLANs and Trunks on Cisco Catalyst switches.
- The difference between spanning-tree and rapid spannning-tree
- The OSPF routing protocol and how to configure it.
- Cisco’s EIGRP routing protocol and how to configure it.
- How the BGP routing protocol is used for Internet routing.
- How to configure access-lists to protect your network.
- How QoS (Quality of Service) gives preference to certain traffic on your network.
- How to configure WAN (Wide Area Network) protocols and interfaces.
- And many other topics…
Presented to you by instructor Rene Molenaar, CCIE #41726
- Good understanding of all topics covered in ICND1.