CCNP SWITCH is one of the three exams in the CCNP routing & switching track. In this course you will learn everything about VLANs, trunking, spanning-tree, etherchannels and multilayer switches.
In this course you will learn:
- More about the switching topics you already learned in CCNA R&S.
- How to configure VLANs and Private VLANs.
- How to configure trunks.
- The difference between STP, PVST+, RSTP and MST.
- How to configure L2/L3 Etherchannels.
- How to configure interVLAN routing with L3 switches.
- And many other topics…
Presented to you by instructor Rene Molenaar, CCIE #41726
Good understanding of basic networking and all CCNA R&S switching topics.