Give a man a fish and he’ll eat for a day.
Teach a man HOW to fish and he’ll eat for a lifetime.”
Our goal is to teach you so you understand (complex) networking topics. Rather than solving problems for you, we will always try to explain HOW you can do something.
We’ll guide you through the process, answer questions and refer to current and future lessons, but the focus will be on learning and enabling you to do the task yourself.
Our Support Methods
- For account issues, please contact us so we can get you going again asap.
- For requests for future lessons, use the Lesson Ideas page.
- For questions related to our lessons, networking and certifications use the Community Forum.
Our forum is viewable by the public, so don’t post any sensitive information (e.g. usernames, passwords and IP addresses). We cannot guarantee a response to every question or response time. It’s best effort support. We encourage everyone in the community to help each other via the forum.
Our Support Has Limits
Some questions are the job of a network designer/consultant, not a trainer. We don’t provide support via email, phone or instant messenger (Skype). We don’t cover:
- Creating custom configuration files.
- Fixing errors in your configuration files.
- Answering questions about your production network.
- Answering design questions about your production network.