CCNA is probably the most popular Cisco certification there is.
This course covers everything in CCNA 1.0 200-301. You will learn the basics of networking, how to configure a small network with Cisco routers and switches and more.
In this course you will learn:
- Learn the basics of networking.
- The difference between protocols like IP, TCP, and UDP.
- The difference between IPv4 and IPv6.
- The difference between routers and switches.
- How to configure Cisco Catalyst switches.
- How to configure Cisco IOS routers.
- How to configure the OSPF routing protocol.
- How to protect your routers with access-lists and VPNs.
- How network automation impacts traditional network management
- And many other topics…
Presented to you by instructor Rene Molenaar, CCIE #41726
- Basic computer skills
- A basic understanding of networking (this will make it easier but is not required, we start from the beginning.)