CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure
CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certification is the highest level you can achieve in the Enterprise track. To get the certification and your own CCIE number, you need to pass the CCNP ENCOR exam and lab exam. The following lessons cover all topics for the lab exam.
In this course you will learn:
- More about any of the topics that you encountered in the CCNA and CCNP Enterprise exams.
- Anything there is to know about switching topics like VLANs, trunks, spanning-tree and Etherchannels.
- Anything there is to know about routing protocols RIP, EIGRP, OSPF and BGP.
- Tunneling topics like MPLS and DMVPN.
- Quality of Service (QoS).
- Network Automation.
- And many other topics…
Presented to you by instructor Rene Molenaar, CCIE #41726
You have mastered all topics in CCNA and CCNP R&S.