Python is a programming language, developed in the 90s by Guido van Rossum. You can use Python for anything from simple scripts to complex object-oriented programming. Python is easy to read and write.
In this course, we cover the basics of Python with a focus on network engineers. You will learn anything you need to know about Python to interact with networks, network devices, and APIs.
In this course you will learn:
- How to install Python.
- How to use the print function.
- How to create variables.
- What data types Python supports (numeric, strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries).
- How to use Python operators.
- How to use if/elif/else logic in your scripts.
- How to use while and for loops.
- How to use functions and modules.
- How to connect to devices through SSH or API.
- And many other topics…
Presented to you by instructor Rene Molenaar, CCIE #41726
- Basic computer skills.