This course covers Cisco SD-WAN in detail. We start from scratch where we configure the vManage, vBond, and vSmart controllers and set up our certificates. We onboard some vEdge routers so that your own SD-WAN lab is up and running. We’ll dive into topics like templates, policies, and more.
In this course you will learn:
- What Cisco SD-WAN is.
- How to build your own SD-WAN lab.
- How to configure the vManage, vBond, and vSmart controllers.
- How to onboard vEdge devices..
- What templates are.
- How to create policies.
- And many other topics…
Presented to you by instructor Rene Molenaar, CCIE #41726
- CCNA R&S equivalent knowledge of how routers and routing protocols operate.
- Good understanding of :
- Basic routing including IGPs (OSPF and EIGRP) and BGP.
- Tunneling concepts (GRE and IPSec).