OSPF (Open Shortest Path First) is a popular link-state routing protocols. Routers will exchange pieces of information called LSAs (link state advertisement) in order to build a complete topology database which we call the LSDB (link state database). These lessons will teach you everything, we start with the basics and work our way through the most advanced OSPF topics.
In this course you will learn:
- The basics of link-state routing protocols and OSPF.
- How to enable authentication for OSPF.
- What the different OSPF LSA types are used for.
- How OSPF uses different network types.
- What the different OSPF stub areas are and how they work.
- How to filter OSPF prefixes.
- And many other topics…
Presented to you by instructor Rene Molenaar, CCIE #41726
OSPF knowledge is not required but being familiar with the basics of routing is recommended.