EIGRP (Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol) is Cisco’s IGP (Interior Gateway Protocol) that was made an “open standard” in 2013. In these lessons we start with the basics of EIGRP and end with the most advanced topics.
In this course you will learn:
- Why EIGRP is called an “advanced distance vector” or “hybrid” routing protocol.
- How to configure EIGRP on Cisco IOS routers.
- How to read the EIGRP topology table.
- How to configure EIGRP filtering with prefix-lists, distribute-lists and route-maps.
- Advanced features like the EIGRP stub types.
- And many other topics…
Presented to you by your personal instructor Rene Molenaar, CCIE #41726
Understanding the basics of routers and routing tables will make these lessons much easier.