IPv6 is the successor of IPv4 and the main reason we need it is because we are running out of IPv4 address space. IPv4 uses 32-bit addresses and offered us about 4.3 billion addresses, IPv6 offers 128-bit addresses so we have a huge amount of available addresses. These lessons will explain the basics of IPv6 and how to configure it on Cisco IOS routers.
- Your struggle is over! All IPv6 Topics As Simple As Possible!
- Presented to you by your personal instructor Rene Molenaar, CCIE #41726
- Breaking down of each complex networking topic and explained step-by-step
- Learn how to configure routers and switches
- The best IPv6 tutorials you will find online
Make sure you are familiar with all IPv4 equivalent topics.