Subnetting is the art of creating two or more subnets out of a single network address. In these lessons you will learn how to do subnetting in binary or decimal and how to become really fast at it. You will also learn how to calculate hexadecimal addresses which is useful for IPv6.
In this course you will learn:
- What subnetting is and how it works “behind the scenes”.
- How to calculate subnets in binary and decimal.
- How to become really fast at subnetting.
- How to count in hexadecimal.
- How to create a subnetting “cheat sheet” that you are allowed to use during exams.
- How to find IPv6 prefixes.
- How to calculate IPv4 and IPv6 summary routes.
Presented to you by instructor Rene Molenaar, CCIE #41726
There are no requirements for this course.