RIP (Routing Information Protocol) is an old distance vector routing protocol. In these lessons you will learn the basics of RIP and some more advanced topics.
In this course you will learn:
- The basics of distance vector routing protocols.
- How RIP works.
- How to filter RIP routes.
- And many other topics…
Presented to you by instructor Rene Molenaar, CCIE #41726
You should be familiar with the basics of routing.
- RIP Distance Vector Routing Protocol
- How to configure RIP on a Cisco router
- RIP Reliable Default Route with IP SLA
- TTL 2 of EIGRP and RIP Packets Explained
- Cisco Offset-List Command
- Troubleshooting RIP
- MPLS Layer 3 VPN PE-CE RIP
- RIP Timers Debug
- Introduction to Route Summarization
- RIP Passive Interface
- RIP Maximum-Paths
- RIP Default Route