CCNP ROUTE is one of the three CCNP routing & switching exams. You will learn more about routing protocols like OSPF and EIGRP and how routing on the Internet works with BGP (Border Gateway Protocol). You will also learn about advanced routing techniques like redistribution and filtering.
In this course you will learn:
- More about routing protocols like OSPF and EIGRP.
- How BGP (Border Gateway Protocol) is used for routing on the Internet between autonomous systems.
- How to configure import / export routes between different routing protocols thanks to redistribution.
- How to connect remote branch offices to the network with different tunneling techniques.
- How to secure your routers.
- And many other topics…
Presented to you by your personal instructor Rene Molenaar, CCIE #41726.
Good understanding of all routing topics in CCNA R&S