CCIE Routing & Switching certification is the highest level you can achieve in the R&S track. To get the certification and your own CCIE number, you need to pass a written and lab exam. The following lessons are useful especially for the lab exam.
In this course you will learn:
- More about any of the topics that you encountered in the CCNA and CCNP R&S exams.
- Anything there is to know about switching topics like VLANs, trunks, spanning-tree and Etherchannels.
- Anything there is to know about routing protocols RIP, EIGRP, OSPF and BGP.
- New topics like Multicast, QoS and MPLS.
- Anything there is to know for the CCIE R&S v5 lab exam.
- And many other topics…
Presented to you by instructor Rene Molenaar, CCIE #41726
You have mastered all topics in CCNA and CCNP R&S.