Quality of Service allows us to queue, limit, filter and make reservations for our network traffic. In these lessons you will find a variety of QoS topics.
In this course you will learn:
- How to classify the different applications on your network.
- How to mark your IP packets and Ethernet frames for special treatment.
- How to queue traffic and/or prioritize traffic.
- How to limit your traffic rates using shaping and policing.
- And many other topics…
Presented to you by your personal instructor Rene Molenaar, CCIE #41726
You should be familiar with the basics of routing and switching.
- Why do we need QoS on LAN Switches
- How to configure QoS trust boundary on Cisco Switches
- Classification and Marking on Cisco Switch
- How to configure Queuing on Cisco 3560 and 3750 switch
- Block website with NBAR on Cisco Router
- QoS Traffic Shaping Explained
- QoS Traffic Policing Explained
- Test if your ISP is shaping your traffic
- PPP Multilink Link Fragmentation and Interleaving
- Introduction to RSVP
- RSVP DSBM (Designated Subnetwork Bandwidth Manager)
- Shaping with Burst up to interface speed
- MQC Frame-Relay Traffic Shaping example
- CBWFQ not supported on Sub-Interfaces
- Cisco IOS IP SLA Traffic Generator
- QoS Marking on Cisco IOS Router
- IP Precedence and DSCP Values
- QoS Classification on Cisco IOS Router
- QoS Policing Configuration Example
- QoS Pre-Classify on Cisco IOS
- Traffic Shaping on Cisco IOS
- Peak Traffic Shaping on Cisco IOS