CCNA Routing & Switching is probably the most popular Cisco certification there is. In this course you will learn the basics of networking and how to configure a small network with Cisco routers and switches.
In this course you will learn:
- Learn the basics of networking.
- The difference between protocols like IP, TCP and UDP.
- The difference between IPv4 and IPv6.
- The difference between routers and switches.
- How to configure Cisco Catalyst switches.
- How to configure Cisco IOS routers.
- How to configure different routing protocols like OSPF and EIGRP.
- How to protect your routers with access-lists.
- How to configure WAN (Wide Area Network) protocols and interfaces.
- And many other topics…
Presented to you by your personal instructor Rene Molenaar, CCIE #41726.
- Basic computer skills
- A basic understanding of networking (this will make it easier but is not required, we start from the beginning.)